PixHawk 2.4.8 Motherboard – Flight Controller
Pixhawk PX4 2.4.8 32Bits Flight Controller for Quadcopter Multicopter board is a new Version Redeveloped and optimized circuit without changing components integrates with PX4FMU + PX4IO. Pixhawk is with a new 32-bit chip and sensor technology.
It’s Advanced 32 bit CortexM4 ARM high-performance processor, can run RTOS NuttX real-time operating system. Integrated backup power supply and failure backup controller. The main controller can be safely switched to backup control. It can Provide redundant power input and fault transfer function.
US interface (UART, I2C, SPI, CAN).Provide automatic and manual mode.14 x PWM actuator output. Color LED lamp. Multi-tone buzzer interface. Micro SD to record flight data
- PPM encoder for RC receivers that do not provide PPM output.
- External USB and LED module for convenient status indicator and micro-USB port on your vehicle
- Digital airspeed sensor for fixed-wing aircraft
- Telemetry radios with one-mile range for two-way control, telemetry and data logging via free mobile apps or PC/Mac/Linux ground station
- u-blox GPS with compass (required for autonomous flight)
Could use Official MissionPlanner, ECLIPSE firmware upgrade.
Specification and Features:
- 32bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 core with FPU
- 168 MHz
- 256 KB RAM
- 2 MB Flash
- The 32-bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
- ST Micro L3GD20H 16 bit gyroscope
- ST Micro 3CLDW 303H 14 bit accelerometer / magnetometer.
- Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer / gyroscope.
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- 5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
- 2x CAN (one with an internal 3.3V transceiver, one on expansion connector)
- Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X Satellite compatible input
- PPM sum signal input
- RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- 3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
- The internal micro USB port and external micro USB port extension
Power System and Protection :
- Ideal diode controller with automatic failover
- Servo rail high-power (max. 10V) and high-current (10A+) ready
- All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
- New Version Redeveloped and optimized circuit without changing components
- 168 MHz / 252 MIPS Cortex-M4F
- 14 PWM / Servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliaries, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with a dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply (fixed-wing use)
- The backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes (fixed-wing use)
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety switch
- Multicolor LED main visual indicator
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- MicroSD card for high-rate logging over extended periods of time.
– PX4 V2.4.8 Flight board
– safety switch
– 4 GB class 10 memory card
GPS is not included in this package and could be purchased separately.
There are no reviews yet.