The iMAX-B6AC can charge and discharge NiMH, NiCd, Pb, LiPo, Li-ion, and LiFe batteries with individual cell balancing for up to 6 lithium cells. It features a built-in adapter that can be powered from 100240VAC, or it can alternatively be powered via an 1118VDC input. With its versatile charging capabilities and advanced features like input power monitoring, delta-peak sensitivity, cyclic charging and discharging, and more, the iMAX-B6AC is a great addition to the workbench of any RC, DIY, or robot enthusiast.
- This charger has a JST-XH charge plug, which makes it compatible with Zippy, HXT, TURNIGY, and any pack with a JST adapter. This package does not include a JST-XH connector
- This is not a genuine iMAX B6. It is a copy charger offered at a lower price.
- AC 100~240v or 12V DC input
- The cables come with a fitted fuse.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Li-ion, LiPo, and LiFe capable
- Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
- Battery break-in and cycling feature
- Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
- Internal resistance checker to see pack health
- Delta-peak sensitivity
- Individual cell balancing
- EU Plug to IEC C13 which is used in devices such asac adapters, digital cameras, camcorders, monitors, printers, Direct TV and more!
Power Supply Cord Details:
- Total length: 1 meter.
- Voltage : 100 250 VAC
- Current : 2.5A Max.
- Plug Type: 1.Female End Type:IEC(To Charger)
2 Male End Type:EU plug (To Power Distribution Board).
Package Includes :
1 x Imax B6 AC Dual Power Battery Charger
1 x 100 250V Power Supply Cord
1 x T plug with banana connector charging cable
1 x DC cable with Alligator Clip charging connector
1 x T plug with Alligator Clip connector charging cable
1 x T plug with Futaba connector charging cable
1 x T plug with JST connector charging cable
1 x English manual
|Input Voltage (V AC)||100 ~ 240|
|DC Input Voltage Range (V)||11 ~ 18|
|Charge Current Range (A)||0.1 ~ 5|
|Discharge Current Range (A)||0.1 ~ 1.0|
|Drain Current for Balancing Li-Po’s (mA/Cell)||300|
|Li-ion/Po cell count||1 ~ 6|
|NiCd/NiMH cell count||1 ~ 15 Cells|
|Pb battery voltage||2 ~ 20|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||133 x 87 x 33|
|Power||Discharge: 80w(new version)
Charge: 10W(new version)