Item Name:Watt Meter & Power Analyzer
* Measures and displays key parameters for your elctric flight power set (battery, motor, ESC performance)
to help you avoid the possibility of burning out your power train components due to incorrect propellor selection.
* Cycles through the data until disconnected
* Tough rubberised casing
* Supplied with instructions
* To assist with the correct selection of propellor
* To measure the actual values of current, voltage and power
* To prevent peak currents from damaging your battery, ESC, motor(s), wiring and connectors
* To verify the operating voltage of your flight pack under load and measure the quantity of charge drawn from the flight or drive battery.
* To confirm correct charger operation
* Operates from 4.8V to 60V input
* 0V with optional auxiliary battery
* Measures: 0 to 130 Amps (resolution 0.01A)
* Measures: 0 to 60V (resolution 0.01A)
* Measures: 0 to 6554W (resolution 0.1W)
* Measures: 0 to 65 Ah (resolution 0.001 Ah)
* Measures: 0 to 6554 Watt Hours (resolution 0.1 Wh)
* Blue backlit LCD display: 16 x 2
* Dimensions: 85 x 42 x 25mm/3.34”*1.65”*0.98”
* Weight: 82g
1 x Watt Meter & Power Analyzer
There are no reviews yet.