EMAX BLHELI SERIES 30A ESC is a brushless dc motor speed controller. The low output resistance greatly enhances power stability, and this will improve the great battery life. The EMAX BLHELI ESC is programmed to start the brushless dc motor. This ESC has a greater current handling capacity which is 30A continuous and the peak current is 40A for the last 10 seconds only.
- Based on BLHeli firmware, further optimized to the perfect drive performance.
- Low-voltage protection, over-heat protection, and throttle signal loss protection.
- Separate power supply for MCU and BEC, enhancing the ESCs ability to eliminate magnetic interference.
- Parameters of the ESC can be set via a program card or transmitter.
- Throttle range can be set to be compatible with different receivers.
- Equipped with built-in linear BEC or switch BEC.
- Max speed: 210,000 rpm for 2-pole, 70,000 rpm for 6-pole, 35,000 rpm for 12-pole.
1x Emax BLHeli Series 30A ESC with Oneshot (Original).
|Model||Emax BLHeli Series 30A|
|Burst Current (A)||40|
|Constant Current (A)||30|
|Suitable Lipo Batteries||2 ~ 4S|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||52 x 26 x 7|
|Application||BLDC Motors, Multirotors, Rc Planes etc.|